Evans Orchard and Cider Mill
Join us for an apple and pumpkin tour at
Evans Orchard and Cider Mill.
• Learn about the life cycle of apples and what is grown and made at Evans Orchard and Cider Mill
• Walk through the cooler where the apples are stored
• Learn how apples are sorted by size and color
• See how apple cider is made and taste fresh apple cider
• Visit the Bee Observatory and learning board
• Go on a wagon ride through the orchard
Everyone will take home 2 apples and pick a pumpkin (bring bags for your pumpkins and apples as we will need to carry them ourselves)
• Play in the play area which includes the corn maze, Apple Cider Slider, Jumping Pillow, Pedal Cart Track and much more
• Take a walk through the barnyard to explore the friendly farm animals
Where: Evans Orchard and Cider Mill
198 Stone Road, Georgetown, KY 40324
When: Friday October 25th, 2019 @ 11:45
*We will plan to meet as a group outside the entrance of the orchard @ 11:30am. Please be on time as our tour will start promptly at 11:45am.
Who: Children and families associated with Wellspring Co-op
Cost: $9 per person (children 2 and under are free)
Bring extra cash if you wish to purchase something from the store or extra pumpkins.
Lunch: There is no plan for lunch but if you would like to bring a picnic lunch for your family please do so. There are picnic tables and designated seating areas to eat.
Register: If you are planning to attend, please click the "Register" button to register and pay by October 23rd.
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, October 23rd
Rain: We will cancel if there is severe weather that day. Check the UPDATES page if the weather is questionable.
Note: Please be aware that you are registering for this field trip through Wellspring Homeschool Community. If you have any questions, please contact us.